A 2-3 hour class that focuses on an introduction to the Indian spices, and then together we cook two main dishes (1 vegetarian and 1 chicken). Meal includes steamed Basmati rice or Parathas.
Price: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All classes include tips on healthy and nutritious Indian food and preparation.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Marinated chicken cooked on skewers and then added to Creamy and mild curry sauce.
- Chicken Vindaloo – Tangy and spicy chicken curry cooked with red Kashmiri chili peppers.
- Chicken Malabar – Spicy Kerala chicken curry cooked in coconut milk.
- Tandoori Chicken – Grilled chicken marinated in yogurt and spices.
- Chicken Dum Biryani – Aromatic Basmati rice and spicy chicken cooked on a slow fire/dum.
- Kadai Chicken – Mildly flavored chicken with spices and bell peppers.
- Minced chicken with peas (Keema) – Lightly spiced minced chicken curry.
- Cauliflower, potatoes and peas – Incredibly delicious and super healthy sauteed vegetables.
- Spinach and paneer – One of the most popular curries with luscious spinach and cheese.
- Potatoes with onions and ginger – Versatile and spicy potatoes that can be also enjoyed in sandwiches or pita pockets.
- Daal Makhani – Rich, creamy lentils cooked with assorted spices makes it one of the best warm and soul foods ever!
- Spinach Daal – Healthy Yellow daal with spinach, tomatoes, chilies and garlic.
- Garlic Tadka Daal – Mildly spiced yellow lentils tempered with ghee & garlic.
- Black eyed-beans – Curried beans with creamy coconut, tomato sauce.
Email me for any special requests or dishes you may want to learn!